Catherine Leary Therapies provide holistic therapy courses and workshops within West Cumbria. A range of different holistic courses and workshops are available to assist your journey towards improved health and general wellbeing.
Therapeutic Shamanic drumming & journeying. Therapeutic Shamanism is our most ancient tradition. A direct connection with Spirit. These monthly meetings are a time for tribe; community. A time for a deeper connection with the self, providing a chance for empowerment, a deeper understanding, encouraging self-awareness, personal development and growth. Each month will have a different theme. Booking is essential.
West Coast Yoga Studio, Whitehaven, CA28 9AN
Time(s) / Date(s):
Gatherings are held on Saturdays 13.00 – 16:00.
- 8th June 2019……Theme will be Groking
- 20th July 2019……Groking New Mountain Essence
- 7th September 2019
- 12th October 2019
- 2nd November 2019
- 14th December 2019
£25.00 to pre-pay/book up to the week before or £30.00 therafter.
To book contact Catherine Leary on 07753988719
Shamanism is our most ancient spiritual tradition. Shamanism can provide an easily-learnt tool kit of techniques and methods that are profoundly useful for personal healing, helping with life issues, raising self-awareness, personal and spiritual development and much more.
The course will include-
- The history of shamanism.
- The key concepts of the shamanic universe.
- How to enter a shamanic “journey”.
- The basics of how to journey for others.
- Workshop attendance enables attendance of drumming/journeying group who meet Tuesday evenings. workshop attendance also enables application to further courses and development with The Three Ravens College of Therapeutic Shamanism, for further information please see www.therapuetic-shamanism.co.uk
The West Coast Yoga Centre, Haig Enterprise, Kells, Whitehaven, Cumbria, CA28 9AN
Time(s) / Date(s):
- 21st September 2019 – 10am till 4pm
Cost – £50.00. A deposit of £25.00 will secure place (non refundable, except in the event of the course being cancelled)
Prior booking is essential, contact Catherine on 07753988719.
Discover and nurture the spiritual, authentic, empowered woman that you are.
A series of 4 workshops exploring a deeper connection with the natural rhythm, cycles and phases of being a woman.
A time to honour the sacredness and beauty of womankind.
I am passionate about healing and empowerment. These womankind workshops experience each phase as an individual and as womankind providing sacred knowledge and wisdom. We will cover each theme’s moon, architype, goddess, and the different tools including homeopathic remedies, essences, and crystals.
West Cumbria 2019 dates will be at Frizington.
Time(s) / Date(s):
Each weekend will focus on a particular phase.
- 4th & 5th May 2019…………..Virgin / Maiden
- 29th & 30th June 2019….…………..Mother / Queen
- 28th & 29th September 2019……Enchantress / Witch
- 23 & 24 November 2019………….Crone / Hag
These 4 part workshops.
- Places are limited and the cost is as follows £560.00.
- Early-bird booking Offer; £440.00 for limited time.
- A deposit £140.00 will secure place.
To book contact Catherine on 07753988719.
Womankind Circle. A gathering of women who meet once a month to be with other women and themselves, to just Be and honour womankind as an individual and as a gathering. each month has a different theme, working with empowering through an holistic healing approach.
The Gatherings are held at The Yoga Studio, Haig Enterprise, Kells, Whitehaven, CA28 9AN. Booking is essential, prebook/pay £25 up to the week before then £30 thereafter.
Dates for 2019 are as follows-
- 9th June
- 28th July
- 1st September
- 13th October
- 3rd November
- 1st December