Catherine Leary Therapies provide holistic therapy courses and workshops within West Cumbria. A range of different holistic courses and workshops are available to assist your journey towards improved health and general wellbeing.
Therapeutic Shamanic drumming & journeying. Therapeutic Shamanism is our most ancient tradition. A direct connection with Spirit. These monthly meetings are a time for tribe; community. A time for a deeper connection with the self, providing a chance for empowerment, a deeper understanding, encouraging self-awareness, personal development and growth. Each month will have a different theme. Booking is essential.
West Coast Yoga Studio, Whitehaven, CA28 9AN. *please note also available via Zoom.
Time(s) / Date(s):
Gatherings are held on Saturdays 13.00 – 16:00
- 16th Jan 2021
- 6th February 2021
- 20th March 2021
- 10th April 2021
- 8th May 2021
- 19th June 2021
- 10th July 2021
- 4th September 2021
- 2nd October 2021
- 6th November 2021
- 4th December 2021
£25.00 to pre-pay/book up to two weeks before or £30.00 therafter.
To book contact Catherine Leary on 07753988719
Shamanism is our most ancient spiritual tradition. Shamanism can provide an easily-learnt tool kit of techniques and methods that are profoundly useful for personal healing, helping with life issues, raising self-awareness, personal and spiritual development and much more.
The course will include-
- The history of shamanism. The key concepts of the shamanic universe and How to enter a shamanic “journey”.
- Workshop attendance enables attendance of drumming/journeying group who meet monthly on Saturday’s. Please see dates under drumming.
The West Coast Yoga Centre, Haig Enterprise, Kells, Whitehaven, Cumbria, CA28 9AN
Time(s) / Date(s):
- coming soon.
Cost – £50.00. A deposit of £25.00 will secure place (non refundable, except in the event of the course being cancelled)
Prior booking is essential, contact Catherine on 07753988719.
Discover and nurture the spiritual, authentic, empowered woman that you are.
A series of 4 workshops exploring a deeper connection with the natural rhythm, cycles and phases of being a woman.
A time to honour the sacredness and beauty of womankind.
I am passionate about healing and empowerment. These womankind workshops experience each phase as an individual and as womankind providing sacred knowledge and wisdom. We will cover each theme’s moon, architype, goddess, and the different tools including homeopathic remedies, essences, and crystals.
The Gather, Ennerdale Bridge, Ennerdale, West Cumbria
Time(s) / Date(s):
Each weekend will focus on a particular phase.
- April 17th & 18th 2021
- July 24th & 25th 2021
- September 25th & 26th 2021
- November 27th & 28th 2021
These 4 part workshops.
- Places are limited and the cost is as follows £560.00.
- Early-bird booking Offer; £100 off £460.00 for limited time.
- A deposit £140.00 will secure place.
To book contact Catherine on 07753988719.
Womankind Circle. A gathering of women who meet to be with other women and themselves, to just Be and honour womankind as an individual and as a gathering. Each weekend explores a deeper connection, working with empowering through an holistic healing approach.
The Gatherings are held at The Gather, Ennerdale Bridge, Ennerdale, West Cumbria. Booking is essential.
Dates for 2020/ 2021 are as follows-
- 10th & 11th October 2020
- 27th March & 3rd April 2021 (due to lockdown via zoom)
- 3rd & 4th July 2021
- 23rd & 24th October 2021
Meeting 7pm- 8.30pm according to the full moon dates as follows- *Please note meetings will be via Zoom. Early Bird booking £10 if made 2 weeks before £13 after.
- Thursday 28th January 2021 “Wolf Moon”
- Saturday 27th February 2021 “Snow Moon”
- Sunday 28th March 2021 “Worm Moon”
- Tuesday 27th April 2021 “Pink Moon”
- Wednesday 26th May 2021 “Flower Moon”
- Thursday 24th June 2021 “Strawberry Moon”
- Saturday 24th July 2021 “Buck Moon”
- Sunday 22nd August 2021 “Sturgeon Moon”
- Tuesday 21st September 2021 “Harvest Moon”
- Wednesday 20th October 2021 “Hunters Moon”
- Friday 19th November 2021 “Beavers Moon”
- Sunday 19th December 2021 “Cold Moon”